How It Works
Dealer Conquest and Brand ads are displayed on the high-value AutoWeb network through a fully integrated platform connection. We are the only technology company to offer this seamless digital advertising service through our exclusive partnership with AutoWeb, which sees over 7 million visitors every month.
With a low, fixed CPC of just $3.50 and more low-funnel intenders, ZipDriven Conquest on the AutoWeb network is an extremely cost-competitive compliment to paid search advertising on other networks.
- Cost-effective for Brand and Conquest digital advertising campaigns
- Low fixed cost-per-click pricing of $3.50
- Exclusive platform integration with AutoWeb
Did you know that 87% of shoppers consider multiple brands* during the shopping process? Increasing competition and a tightening market are making it more challenging than ever for dealers to get intenders to their dealership. Diversification in digital advertising is one way dealers can get themselves in front of a much wider audience of low funnel shoppers. Many dealers gave up on digital conquest a long time ago due the high CPCs and low-quality scores—it’s just not cost-effective. And brand campaigns on the more traditional networks also tend to come with a heftier price tag.
*Source: Think with Google
ZipDriven Conquest presents a price-competitive digital advertising option for dealers for both conquest and brand ad campaigns and the results speak for themselves. We recently evaluated 86 advertisers running on both Google and AutoWeb (ZipDriven Conquest) and, on average, this is what we saw:
- 24% Lower Cost-Per-Click (Inventory Search Make/Model)
- 205% (Or 3x higher) Click-Through-Rate
- 62% Less Spend (Low, fixed CPC presents great value and saves $)
- 1st Position in Search Results (almost always guaranteed to appear)
Time and time again, across advertisers, we see much higher CTRs for much less spend, which is ultimately stretching those dealerships’ ad budgets further.
While overall stats are important to see, it’s also just as important to look at actual dealerships to understand how ZipDriven Conquest is performing for them at an individual level. We evaluated three of our current advertisers, in three different states, running ads on multiple networks, including AutoWeb. We discovered overall lower CPCs and spend, as well as higher CTRs and conversions, on AutoWeb.
Kia Dealer in CA
- 34% lower CPC
- 3.7x lower spend w/ better results
- 114% higher CTR
- 12% higher conversion rate (226% higher for form lead CR)
- 41% lower CPL and 80% lower Form CPL
Cadillac Dealer in FL
- 39% lower CPC
- 7x lower spend w/ better results
- 210% higher CTR
- 56% higher conversion rate (73% higher form lead CR, 44% higher phone CR)
- 61% lower CPL (64% lower Form CPL, 57% lower phone CPL
Hyundai Dealer in TX
- 39% lower CPC
- 2.3x lower spend w/ better results
- 126% higher CTR
- 56% higher conversion rate (179% higher phone CR)
- 46% lower CPL (78% lower Form CPL, 14% lower phone CPL
But Don’t Just Take Our Word For It…
“We have increased our sales by 35% YOY in the 6 months we’ve been working with Showroom Logic. Our lead count is stable; the difference is the type of low-funnel buyer Showroom Logic delivers. Our purchase ratio is the highest in our organization. One primary challenge before signing on with Showroom Logic was how to effectively conquest our competition and ZipDriven has truly delivered.”
– Jerry Howell, Executive General Manager, Jim Ellis Buick GMC Mall of Georgia
Ready To Learn More?
Complete the form above to get a demo with one of our Market Share Strategists. They’ll show you how to stretch your digital advertising budget further than you thought possible with cost-effective brand and conquest digital ad campaigns on the AutoWeb network.
Call us (800) 683-7940
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the PDF [168 KB]